2 Days in Dubai: What to do and see?
The time to put together a roadmap to travel to a place we’ve never visited is one of the most complicated, isn’t it? A very common question is, how many days to stay in Dubai? That’s why we made this post with some suggestions and tips for an itinerary in Dubai. So, you can choose which one best fits your trip, follow the tips and enjoy a lot!
It is not necessary that you strictly follow the suggested itineraries here, but I hope that it can serve as a guide for you and help you discover the best sights and attractions of this amazing city that is Dubai.
Accommodation in Dubai
Now you know what to do in Dubai in 2 days!
But there is one last essential question to tackle: did you manage to choose your hotel from the hundred or so offers available in Dubai?
If you don’t want to waste time comparing everything, I have good news, I have prepared for you my selection of the best hotels to sleep in Dubai according to your budget and by geographical area.
And as Dubai concentrates an impressive number of magnificent luxury hotels, I have also dedicated a special section to them. If you have a special occasion to celebrate during your weekend in Dubai, now is the time!
In any case, I advise you to book as far in advance as possible to get the best rates.
The best hotels in Downtown Dubai (near the Burj Khalifa)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : located 1.5km from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Very spacious and comfortable room, well decorated and equipped from €110 per night, breakfast included. The pluses: free shuttle to the Dubai Mall, breakfast with a lot of choice, comfort, calm. It is our favorite for its price/performance ratio in Dubai.
- Rove Downtown: located just 600 meters from Dubai Mall. Bright and clean double room with some views of the Burj Khalifa, from €150, breakfast at €15. Pros: walking access to Dubai Mall, helpful staff, free shuttles to the beach, Dubai Museum or Souk Madinat.
- Taj Dubai: located 800 meters from the Burj Khalifa. Modern and luxurious room with bay window overlooking the city and marble bathroom from 220€, breakfast at 32€. Most: the splendid view from the rooftop, the decor on the theme of India, the large swimming pool. An excellent choice to stay near Downtown Dubai!
- Palace Downtown: located on the edge of the Burj Khalifa lake, this 5* hotel offers splendid rooms with balconies offering an exceptional view of the Burj Khalifa. From €380, breakfast €39. Most: the exceptional location, the magnificent setting, the caring staff. This is our recommendation for a luxury stay closest to Dubai’s must-see attraction!
The best hotels in Old Dubai (Deira and Bur Dubai)
- Golden Sands Hotel Apartments : located in Bur Dubai, 1.5km from the Dubai Museum. Studio equipped with kitchenette and washing machine from €80 per night, breakfast at €11. Most: cleanliness, heated swimming pool, comfort.
- Swissôtel Al Ghurair Dubai: located in the Deira district. Warm and spacious room from €115, breakfast at €27. Most: the pleasant staff, the view, the good breakfast. It is our favorite for its price/performance ratio in Old Dubai.
- Hyatt Regency Creek Heights Residences: located next to Creekside park. Very spacious room, super comfortable and very well equipped from 130€ per night, breakfast at 33€. The pluses: 5 minutes walk from the metro, the welcome, the tranquility of the place, the Spa.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek : 5* hotel located on the edge of Deira Creek. Double room with balcony and view of the creek from €150, breakfast at €29. The pluses: the proximity to the metro and shops, the beautiful swimming pool, the good bedding and the view. This is our recommendation for an upscale stay in Old Dubai.
The best beachfront hotels in Dubai
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach, Dubai: located 300 meters from the beach. Room and apartment with sea view from €125, breakfast at €27. Most: the view, the comfortable beds, the location near the beach and the marina.
- Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach – Dubai: located along The Walk. Room with balcony overlooking the Gulf and Palm Jumeirah from €175, breakfast €24. Most: the exceptional view, the proximity of the tram and metro, restaurants and shops at the foot of the hotel.
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach: located 150 meters from the beach. Contemporary room with balcony and sea view from €230, breakfast at €22. Most: the infinity pool, the very good breakfast, the spa, the ideal location to enjoy the sea.
- Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments: located on the marina promenade. Elegant and bright double room from €290, breakfast at €42. Most: the comfort, the access to the private beach, the quality of the restoration.
The most beautiful luxury hotels to stay in Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai: One of the city’s iconic hotels, located on the Palm Jumeirah. Room from €300, breakfast at €42. The pluses: access included to Aquaventure Park and The Lost Chambers, the private beach, the swimming pools.
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites – Ultra All Inclusive: located on the Palm Jumeirah archipelago, this luxury resort offers all inclusive rooms (all meals included) from €452. The pluses: the quality of the catering, the setting, the comfort of the rooms.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai: located directly on the beach at JBR Walk. Elegantly decorated room and balcony with sea view from €500, breakfast €39. The pluses: the 6 swimming pools, the private beach, the Spa, the quality of the service.
- Armani Hotel Dubai: located in the Burj Khalifa tower! Room designed by the fashion icon, Giorgio Armani, from €550 per night, breakfast at €41. The pluses: the privilege of sleeping in the Burj Khalifa, the refinement of the place, the view.
- Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah: located in Palm Jumeirah. Luxurious suite with dining area and lounge area from €750, breakfast included. Most: the private beach, the huge swimming pool and the beautiful exteriors.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: we end with the luxury establishment par excellence, one of the rare 7* hotels in the world! The “smallest” suite is 170m² and prices start at €1290 with breakfast at €74. At this price, I can assure you that your stay in Dubai will be exceptional!
I hope these itineraries have helped you plan your trip to Dubai.